Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's it all about.

While I talk about mum and her cancer on my own blog day to day, last night I had an epiphany, and that was to make something far more subjective, and focused. Something to document the story fully, rather than occasional entries which touch on the subject of the day.
So my plan is to try and write a book so to speak, from Feb 14th 2008 up to present day. The use of the blog is to jot down ideas, bounce them off people to see how they read, and then collate it all together to compile the book on an almost finished state.

So thank you to those who already follow my other blogs, and I hope I can rely on a few of you to give opinions and suggestions regarding this latest project.

I shall start this all very soon, just as soon as I am thinking straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment